KIDS “Valkyrie” chest protector with back support is available in two versions (long and short) and in 3 colors. Kids Valkyrie is specifically projected for the assemblage of the rigid neck protector
Short version for rider with height under mt. 1,40
• Extremely light and anatomically designed
• It is particularly suitable for cross and enduro
ACCORDING WITH F.M.I. REGULATION
Made in Italy
PM01642 Patrol Handguards
Universal brush guards for cross/enduro made with two materials injection.
Seven colors available.
Made in Italy
MA01821 "Escape" grips
Enduro-cross two-coloured Grips “Escape” model
• Made by two materials injection
• Six colors available
MG04362 MX-23 MICRON Jersey
MX-23 "MICRON" is top of the range gear by Ufo Plast.
• 100% polyester
• Alien eyes printed in Silicon 3D
• A special anti-shock pad has been inserted on the elbow
• Many zone of vented material to guarantee the maximum ventilation
• Silicone injections in the lumbar region increase the adherence of the jersey into the pants
The result of careful, constructive cooperation between Alberto Barozzi Concept, Tek Neg (engineering) and the UFO PLAST technical staff, which made it possible to develop a product that embraces a number of technical and functional factors, including:
1) Ergonomic structure with high-performance structure characteristics made from a special plastic polymer.
2) Total containment of the knee joint thanks to the Morpho Fit system: a - medial and lateral collateral ligament support b - anterior and posterior cruciate ligament support c - patella protection;
3) Proper size adjustment thanks to the special, intuitive adjustments available;
4) Adjustable condyle pads, made of a spherical support of various thickness for perfect containment of the joint, also as regards rotation. CPSO (Condyle Pad Spheric Orientation);
5) Tibial support in two versions can be adjusted, with reference to the subjective morphologic structure of the tibia, for correct adaptation and comfort. TOP (Tibia Orientation Position);
6) Adjustable containment system for the ACL (anterior cruciate ligament). ACLSS (Anterior Cruciate Ligament Support System);
7) Medial and lateral collateral ligament containment;
8) Sealed stainless steel structural four-sided joint, for a correct relationship between translation and rotation of the joint and the best integration in the knee flexion-extension movement;
9) Structural patella cup for effective impact dissipation, thereby limiting the direct impact on the patella;
10) Telescopic upper structure to protect the rectus femoris - vastus medialis and sartorius muscle.
11) Adjustable 4-point leg-fastening system for correct positioning.
12) Stoppers to limit hyperextension with variations: 0° - 15° -25°- 35°. HLS (Hyperextension Limit System)
13) Adjustable fittings for the best adaptation of the straps to the leg.
14) Heat-welded, hypoallergenic, antibacterial straps with reduced thickness for better containment and comfort;
15) Thermoformed BAL (bioclimatic action low) with structure made from hypoallergenic, antibacterial polyurethane foam with bubble wrap texture to ensure the best adherence to the leg and a reduced bioclimatic ratio and high shock absorption power. Easily removable for easy cleaning;
16) Interference support with the top of the boot to support the brace, MFBS (Morpho Fit Boots System);
17) Assistance system managed independently thanks to a conceptual engineering system expressed in the creation of the product: ADHM, (assembly/disassembly home made);
18) All materials are water resistant and anti-corrosive;
19) Lightweight (740 g).
You can purchase the ergonomic long sock (cod. CA04044), to enable better application of the brace.